Do you wish you could make
your world one click louder?
The BEAN amplifies sounds and enhances your hearing experience so your conversations become more effective in the car, in social situations, and at a distance. It comes in two models–The BEAN and the T-coil BEAN.
The T-coil BEAN can be used with hearing-aid compatible telephones and loop systems. Loop systems take their name from a loop of wire that is placed around a room or large area. The loop sends an electromagnetic signal to the BEAN, which then changes that signal to sound. The benefits are improved hearing in reverberant conditions or when a talker is too far away to be heard clearly with amplification.
- Operates so smoothly it is almost undetectable
- Provides high-frequency amplified hearing for the soft sounds of speech
- Excellent speech intelligibility in both quiet and noisy conditions
- 2-position switch offers two levels of enhancement
- Loud sounds are heard naturally with no additional boost.
- Subtle, low-battery signal alerts user before the battery dies
- Long battery life (10-12 days) on a tiny cell
- Can be purchased from any source without referral
- Designed to fit comfortably and look good in either ear
- Ready-to-use right out of the box
- No adjustments needed; no controls to adjust
- Delivers high-fidelity sound quality and amplified hearing
- Handles high inputs of music without distortion
- Does not require custom molds
Moreover, when consumers purchase either model, they will receive The BEAN Starter Kit (pictured above) which contains the following items:
- The BEAN Quiet Sound Amplifier
- 7 eartips of different sizes and materials for best fit and comfort
- Package of batteries (size #10 zinc-air)
- Filter tool and extra filters
- Leather case