Authentically rooted in surf and skate culture, Oakley went double-barrel with frame materials to create Twoface™, a rare look that pairs lightweight yet durable O Matter® with lower rims of aluminum. It sets you apart from the common crowd with clean lines that keep the look original, and with High Definition Optics® (HDO®), unbeatable clarity and proven protection go along for the ride. Oakley Twoface doubles up on comfort and style while bringing you visionary technology worthy of its metal icons.
Pairing O Matter with aluminum was a radical notion but that’s what it takes to sidestep trends and with sculptural earstems, delivers a lifestyle sunglass at the higher standard. The look is just plain smooth, and the optics are razor sharp. Forget about ordinary frames that hook your ears. The TwoFace has comfort covered with a Three-Point Fit that eliminates uneven pressure points.
- Precision formed aluminum lower orbital and O Matter® upper
- Designed and engineered for medium faces
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Metal Icon
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
|SKU||OO9189-03 (Frame Only)|
|Frame Type||Full Frame|
|Frame Material||Plastic, ANSI Z87 Safety Approved|